The Scratch Pad

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dark Devils

I confess that I love chocolates like majority of people on this globe do. I love pouring lots of chocolate sauce in my coffee and milkshakes but the heavenly taste it gives with ice creams is blissful.

I still remember how I used to eagerly wait for my relatives to return from abroad just to have loads of chocolates. Now my craze for imported chocolates has reduced to a very few varieties. I relish toblerone and ferrero rochers but my favourite are the liquor filled chocolates especially the ones filled with scotch and rum. As soon as the teeth stab the chocolate chunk for the first time, the liquor oozes out and forms a creamy homogeneous mixture, this lethal combination which is sure to satiate the taste buds. I am waiting for the day when chocolate manufacturing companies in India will start making these Dark Devils!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home