The Scratch Pad

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wishful Thinking

One of the most common incidents featuring in the fairy tales is a genie or a fairy asking a human to ask for any three wishes which he/she will fulfill. I always thought that even if she gives me one wish it would be enough. I would tell her that I want to be happy all my life. I think that would be sufficient for getting everything I wish for in life. When I write this post, I am actually feeling like a kid but I guess we all should give sometime for the kid in us to have a say in whatever we do. Wishful thinking, isn’t it?

3 Comments:

  • fairies,genies and magic lamps....
    all stuff from our childhood(perhaps).

    still if it does make us feel nice for some moments.........its great and fun...

    so lets make a wish

    i wish for..............( p.s don't reveal your wishes till they are fulfilled)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 16, 2005 5:20 PM  

  • BINGO!!
    I ould ask for the same!!

    By Blogger Suraj, at November 16, 2005 5:21 PM  

  • happy and contented.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 23, 2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home